Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/7/15 Red Alert: Hostile Arrows to (or from) another Dimension
Trending: bow hostile arrow object catching dimension target suspicious low impressed solid mon electronic race sweet blank canyon hello pregnant perhaps father enemy theater soldiers protect tall nostalgia september goal rest sure taylor partner japan ignored obama tied lucid bread gives
Waning: properly bank rain poor wave drop same rock comp swim kiss sexy talk nap when hate fri remind sinking knife gab tree women hug wed brain proper camera few august july fighting crazy music baseball

<------ DISCUSSION ----->
When I read the top Red Alert words, I saw the Orion constellation with Orion, the hunter, holding his bow. Some would say that Orion is of hostile origin, just like the bot is saying. The other key word for me is Dimension. Scientists have located a star factory in the Orion Nebula, which to me infers a specific gateway to other dimensions. There’s a good chance I’m wrong since I’m temporarily out of synch with the universe. Not to worry. Maybe one more week and I’ll be back as a better, stronger, more whole, more creative, more ME than ever before.

Finally, don’t forget group 1 below.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
9/7/15 Red Alert: Hostile Arrows to (or from) another Dimension - by Eagle1 - 09-07-2015, 10:05 AM