Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/22/15 Dreamers are seeing something Exciting
Feels like Bot is trying to clarify previous runs for us. A lot of the word runs seem to relate to other runs. For instance-and this might be an off-the-wall correlation-the words motorcycle, snake, dakota, blood, shake jumped out at me. One of the biggest-if not THE biggest-motorcycle rally locations is in Sturgis, SDakota. Snake could represent Viper, which is the name of one of the bigger motorcycle clubs.

It feels like the bot is saying "Focus on South Dakota, not both Dakotas." Could also be pointing to something going down with a motorcycle gang. A shake-up in the ranks, which could get bloody?

And I see taylor is in the waning words, as is bullying.

Dreams also remember shake : That we're on the right track when putting the word shake with earthquakes.

Complex patient weapon health care blood indicates some sort of unknown pathogen, most likely blood-borne. It isn't natural, something created in a lab that gets loose? It's going to make for some difficult health care, though.

Right after I posted, I read this story: http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-6-foun...02141.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9/22/15 Dreamers are seeing something Exciting - by ThePaladin - 09-22-2015, 12:25 PM