Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/22/15 High-Tech Camouflaged Military Equipment
I find the sci-fi-fantasy imagery from yesterday and today to be pretty out of place for what we normally see. We got Lady in the Lake and Sword in the Stone Avalon/Arthurian imagery yesterday. Now today it's sliding more towards Tolkien type imagery with Orcs, although that can also be a reference to Dungeons & Dragons and that sort of thing. throwing Galaxy quest in there too, geez what's going on? (I need to watch that movie now) Is Earth about to go all Magical? Not that I'd complain in the least if that's the case, or maybe it's reminding us that the world is far less mundane than we really think it to be and we're about to get a big dose of that in our faces. despite all the dark things in the world, there are yet many wondrous things we haven't even encountered yet. I'm also wondering if the Orcs in conjunction with supermarket are indicative of our food supplies beginning to be hit pretty hard by ever increasing amounts of immigrants.

Johnny dancing, could be dancing on the gallows with a noose around his neck. In America, hanging is still a legal form of capitol punishment in Washington and New Hampshire. Although I think in this case the reference is metaphorical in nature rather than actual. I agree that johnny might indeed be representative of a soldier.

I also find the Seriously Slow Object [moving in our minds?] subconscious enemy, bubbling up in dreams an interesting thing too. Is this a reference for Normalcy Bias - that could be seen to be a subconscious enemy - it can kill a person if not overcome. I had a reminder of that last night while listening to The Survival Podcast on Spy techniques and evasion, and it's something that was included in my basic training - situational awareness vs normalcy bias.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/22/15 High-Tech Camouflaged Military Equipment - by Shadewolf - 10-22-2015, 02:01 PM