Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~
Trapper Keeper, long time married people often share thoughts and finish each others sentences . I don't see why it would be strange to dream shared ideas or to receive similar messages.
On not remembering details; sometimes you just need to get an overall message to understand what you are being told and sometimes you need details to understand the message. I think it has to do with the way your mind works. Trapper as an engineer needs details to do his work in his chosen field and he has an eidetic memory. I have an analytic mind and can get lost or caught up in studying details so I have learned to just dream short quick messages. My granddaughter that has what they call ADD has rambling and jump around non-coherent dreams. My logical child has very straight forward understandable and problem solving dreams. My problem child has very Biblical drama dreams. Each has very different learning styles and each has very different problem solving methods, that is why I think the way I do about dreaming.
p.s. Welcome to our world of dream study.

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~ - by Nanny - 11-07-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~ - by esholars - 11-08-2014, 10:56 AM