Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~
(11-08-2014, 10:56 AM)esholars Wrote: Trapper Keeper, long time married people often share thoughts and finish each others sentences . I don't see why it would be strange to dream shared ideas or to receive similar messages.

We've 'finished the other's sentences' for a long time - rather annoying at this point (lol). Nothing like that frustrating point of trying to explain what you mean, and the other stop you and finish the thought for you! Then there's what I call 'a partial finish', to where she gets to a certain point and says, 'and then...?' I'll reply, 'well, you were in the attic so much, you tell me - I hadn't got that far personally!' Blatant mind invasion, that's what it is! Rolleyes Smile

Actually, at a point, it's more like 'twin talk'. That has its benefits and down-sides. I have a best friend that's like a clone of yourself in many ways (which can also be annoying, just ask her!), but the downside is - you don't necessarily get a 2nd opinion on much, because it is more akin to yourself offering a 2nd opinion (which is, in fact, NOT a 2nd opinion).

The weirdest thing about dreaming in this condition, though, is that in many instances, we have components of the answer for each other's dreams. Much like the 'military man' who resided above her moving out and changing the scope of her dreams, it is almost like we dream in tandem, and that neither dreams exactly what the other does - but that they are almost designed to fit together to solve the riddle when compared.

Make sense?

- Trapper -

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~ - by Nanny - 11-07-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Dreaming in Color &/Or Black-&-White~ - by Trapper - 11-08-2014, 11:33 AM