Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21, 32 and whirring clouds
First question: Sherriann, what in God's name did you consume last night? Ayahuasca? LOL!

First paragraph reminded me of Minority Report. Did you see that movie recently? Not suggesting you should see it, but this dream could easily be a long-term precognitive dream. Maybe 8 years into the future? I take from that first paragraph that we've developed an app that can...... oh my gosh.... another patent! Never mind. I'll talk about this in the Elder's section. I've got patent ideas now pouring out of my overtasked brain!!

Second paragraph. Sherriann, did you remember my dancing cloud dream? They looked like clouds but weren't clouds! http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ow+spheres

Not surprised that the water archetype showed up on paragraph 3. I'm an Aquarius, which you can see in my profile picture. That archetype shows up in consistent fashion with Eagle dreams. No, I'm not narcissistic, just the facts. Sherriann, in my very first EHE dream that shocked my world, I was in a dark restaurant in the middle of a big city. The water tank in that restaurant was bursting. People were fleeing the upscale diner and the main chef was standing on a chair trying to hold the ceiling up. There's much more in that dream, but that's what overlaps with this dream.

I have many explanations about why your mind saw me as Presley, but I don't think any of them are particularly important. I will take out of that what is useful to me personally and improve myself. In the astral world, the receiving person sees the environment pelted with images happening inside the mind of the subject. I wonder if Sherriann's strong emphasis on South America is due to my constant daydreams about moving there. I know it's unrealistic, but I keep coming back to it. I think I have some unfinished business in South America or something. Or maybe something big is coming for that continent and Sherriann is seeing it.

The fire....is definitely signifying how I feel currently. I have GG helping me with one project, and I have a couple more going on, not necessarily associated with the NDC. I'm literally on fire right now, as GG might attest to.

Just so everyone knows, the NDC will eventually have a brick and mortar building. It won't always just be a website. How soon this will take place is up in the air. I've got a lot of ideas going on right now. A shitload of changes happening in my life, all of them good. And with Still and Nanny coming back at the same time a few other seemingly very talented dreamers showed up, I'd say that the NDC is poised to be on fire.

I think this is a heavily prophetic, meaningful, and highly symbolic dream. I am amazed at the detail here, and I most certainly didn't cover it all.

Numerologists: WHAT DOES 8 SIGNIFY? Eternity?

Messages In This Thread
21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Sherriann - 12-20-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by still - 12-20-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Eagle1 - 12-20-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Sherriann - 12-20-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by twiceblessed9 - 12-20-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Nanny - 12-20-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by ThePaladin - 12-20-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Sherriann - 12-21-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by ThePaladin - 12-21-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Sherriann - 12-28-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: 21, 32 and whirring clouds - by Sherriann - 01-02-2016, 03:50 PM