Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/8/16 Trump's Forces Working in the Hood
Something we need to watch, especially in light of "Apocalypse" from other runs, and I bet other words not coming to mind here.

"FOOTBALL!" I assumed it was the sport that so many love, but not today, by the 3rd. day in a row of it in dreambot runs.

Here's the words around football starting on Jan. 6th. My hunch is that this is the "nuclear football" that bubba clinton made news for losing! Sounds like it's been lost again and they're keeping it secret unlike it leaking out with bubba. *(castle mention lost egg silent too)

Also, today's run sounds like the "football" references are in context of North Korea! yeah, they hate "south" Korea.

“fighter football van everyday tons castle mention lost egg silent too” 1/6/16

“intense learned access football grandma trust” 1/7/16

“2016 leading gab emotion football fear dude led south” 1/8/16

LOL luv this run for having "dude" and "whoa" in it.

Seems that "sam" may go with the top three words in the waning list, making this phrase potentially "sam strong difficult gun found experiment people chased" just noting to ponder later.

"trump exist hood forces? can words be, of necessity with reality, rearranged a tad? I think so. Does "trump" have a surprising amount of support in the "hood?" He's packing the arenas!

"railway circle Russia" is intriguing, and already watching for a headline of them flexing muscle in a louder-than-usual way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/8/16 Trump's Forces Working in the Hood - by Nanny - 01-08-2016, 02:24 PM