Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too?
I've been feeling the need to get ready. For what? No idea. But I need to be ready for anything. For me, the feeling is a twitchiness, a restlessness that I need to be doing something. Going somewhere. That it's time for me to get to work.

Got my old Jeep serviced and it's parked out front now. Going to get the truck serviced. Need to get my backpack out of storage and get it ready(I never get sent to places with hotels or spas). Going to be getting some new hiking boots and a heavy coat, just in case I end up somewhere cold. I'm being goosed to be elsewhere for a while so I'll be heading elsewhere for a while. I've talked to a few people who are also being goosed to be elsewhere for a while, in different places. It's like we're being positioned for whatever's coming our way.

As I'm typing this out, I'm hearing Hudson from the "Aliens" movie: "Game over, man! Game over!" Think I'm being told to get on with things. Big Grin

I've said I wouldn't up and disappear without saying something. This is me saying something: The dream I had about the hotel was my instruction to get moving.

Stay well, everyone. You have work to do as well. Each according to their abilities and gifts. Walk in light and love and remember thay you're never alone.

See y'all around.

Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too? - by ThePaladin - 01-19-2016, 05:05 AM