Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Mike Show us the way! DreamBot4 09/28/14
That election meme that you mentioned in this thread, can you bring it here to the new forum? That one stuck in my mind, it resonated as a big deal. (I'm new here, having had posted only one dream and likely I put it in the wrong place, but you did post it for me. I am not a regularly-gifted dreamer, not yet anyway. I am a true intuitive, but not psychic, for what it's worth, or not.)

I need to go find those election terms again. Were they "election, success and yet a word that's very concerning? dangme, what was it? Sorry. I have zero desire to be political here, and am not trying to be. But election IS a political reality and I think that it pointing to the Senate changing hands, House staying as it is, and then millions of folks being jubilant, but soon alarmed because perhaps the ones in power now are capable of a false flag or something dramatic, 'tween Election day and that day in Jan. when the new ones are seated into office.

If I'm too political here and you need to delete my post, my apology and I will more than understand. I'm merely a guest here. This is not my "living room."

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2 Mike Show us the way! DreamBot4 09/28/14 - by Nanny - 09-29-2014, 04:31 PM