Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential
Some few years ago, before I knew who Bernie Sanders was, I had a dream of the Presidential election night. The new President was resting on a couch at the campaign headquarters and the celebrations were over. I'm not sure why he hadn't gone home.

It starts off with my youngest daughter and I going to someone's house. A party, maybe? Perhaps to watch the election outcome? I didn't recognize it as being Hawaii and it we were in a hilly neighborhood. It reminded me of Seattle. Or some of the housing neighborhoods around San Francisco.. not sure... While at this house, these "men in black" types show up (this was my first dream of the "men in blacks") and they came with military personnel. It seemed like the whole neighborhood was shut down because of the military, but they were primarily focusing on our party. It's like we were being held hostage, but I'm not sure why? And other people being held were brought in too. (Other than my daughter, I didn't know anyone else in the dream). There seems to be an issue with time, like it was running out?

At one point in the dream, we were being moved to different locations. It felt like a kidnapping, as we had no choice and guns were being pointed at us. As we were being led out of one place we walked through a campaign office and I heard someone say, that's the new President sleeping over there. That's when I saw Bernie Sanders for the first time. I had no idea who he was in the dream. I just recall thinking "Wow, he looks old and tired". He was wearing dark slacks and a light, button-up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his hair was a mess. One of the "men in blacks" woke him up and they spoke for a few minutes. Then we were told we were going back to the house, where we had been originally.

Every time we had been moved, we were riding in one of those military trucks that has the canvas over the backs and we couldn't see out at all. We knew it was late, probably after midnight (Edit: days may have actually gone by, but not sure?). After being at the house for some time, we're told we're being moved again, and we have to walk up some stairs from the house to the street. The feeling was urgent and the sense of running out of time was present again. I'm not sure where we were going this time. There was a huge full moon and I started staring at it, realizing how big it really was. Like it had moved extremely close to Earth. All of a sudden, a timer appeared on the face of the moon (like it was a giant timer) and it was counting down. I shouted out, "Hey, look at that!" and everyone stopped to look at the moon. People, including the military started freaking out. The people didn't know what to make of it. The "men in blacks" and some of the higher ranks started shouting, "We're too late!".

We were ordered to run back into the house and we did. I positioned myself at a window so I could watch the moon. I was trying to figure out what the countdown meant? Some of the military guys were shouting "We need to go!", but the "men in blacks" said it was too late. As the "timer" ran out, all of a sudden the ground started shaking and we thought it was an earthquake. Then it felt like the house started spinning really fast. It was like we were on one of those spinning carnival rides and everyone was pinned to the walls of the rooms we were in. Including the MIB's and military. People were screaming and freaking out. It was difficult, but I looked out the window and could see the stars spinning past us. The Earth itself was spinning like a top. The G-force was tremendous! Then all of a sudden it slowed down and eventually stopped. People fell to the floor in fear, dizziness, and exhaustion. As we started to stand and get our bearings, the MIB's and military got their act together and started to leave. I tried to stop one of the MIB's and asked for an explanation on what had just happened? And why had we been held against our will? But they refused to give me an answer. I just received a very chilling look from one of them, that basically said "stop asking questions". After the MIB's and military left, everyone else started to leave too, very shaken. Then I woke up.

Other details remembered from the dream: 1) The moon was it's usual color at first, but then turned a dark red, blood moon color. The timer was literally a giant red arrow that moved counter-clockwise. I don't recall any numbers being on it right now. 2) The people being "kidnapped" appeared to be special people. They all had some kind of talent or a skill of some kind. Like one was a teen kid who was a violinist prodigy. I can't recall who he is now, but I later saw a video that he was in (real life). I feel like this was one of the main reasons why we were being taken. I don't feel like we were being protected, but taken because of our skills/talents... I don't know what this had to do with my daughter and myself? Neither of us have any real talents or skills, other than the occasional dream coming true and some other precog gifts.

Anyways, this was a random dream that night and I wasn't trying to see into the future for any reason, least of all the Presidential elections. Whatever this was really about happens on election night/early morning after. I've already checked online and there are no expected Super Moons or Blood Moons expected on election day/night. Though a couple of partials will happen in March and September of this year. I don't understand any of the dream or what Bernie Sanders may or may not have to do with it. I just know he was the newly elected President.

I personally feel like Trump is just a huge joke on us all and is more or less trying to piss people off, so that they will vote for Hillary instead. He and Hillary are actually friends/business partners and he will stand to do well if she is elected. However, people are falling away from Hillary because of her involvements in too many scams and issues. Many still think she needs to answer for the Benghazi incident and I am one of them. Clearly, Bernie is on the rise according to recent polls, so we'll see how this all plays out.

Messages In This Thread
Presidential - by DreamerOracle - 02-06-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Presidential - by Nanny - 02-06-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Presidential - by twiceblessed9 - 02-06-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Presidential - by Skeetersaurus - 02-07-2016, 06:46 AM
RE: Presidential - by Nanny - 02-07-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Presidential - by DreamerOracle - 02-08-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Presidential - by Nanny - 02-08-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Presidential - by DreamerOracle - 02-10-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Presidential - by IslandHippyMama - 02-10-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Presidential - by Michaelg60 - 02-11-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Presidential - by Nanny - 02-11-2016, 04:30 PM