Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am
Dream 1. I am watching two men running toward a very tall stone wall. On the other side of the wall is a train track. One of the men is dressed in what looks like a security guard uniform. I look at the wall and notice an orange and white case with objects scattered around it. The pattern on the case is orange & white checker board, except the orange is diamond shape and not square and there are orange lines that border the edges. The case reminds me of a briefcase like people used on the 60’s, only a little larger. The men get to the wall and start picking up the objects and reading some paperwork. The reason they are there is to throw the case on top of the train when it passes by. The train is passing as I am watching, so they are anxious about getting it on the train. End of Dream.

[b]Dream 2.
I am in an Orange orchard farm and its harvest time. It didn’t take long to finish picking for the day because not many oranges where ripe yet. Then everyone sits at picnic tables in a huge open walled building. People bring out musical instruments and start playing. Someone said, I love it here because we sing and play music when the mood hits us to do so. Then I notice a little boy about 8 or 10, sitting across from me. He takes my hand from across the table and starts singing a gospel song and smiling.

When the music stops someone says, I wonder if the apples are ready to pick yet. I said, I am going that way so I will check and let you all know. I walked off and stopped at the house I am living in because it’s on the way to the apple farm. I walk in and am standing in the kitchen and looking out through a wall of windows. I notice that it’s nighttime, the moon is full and bright. I am thinking how beautiful it looks shinning on the water. I can’t make out if the water is a swimming pool or a waterway of some sort. So I look closer and then I see the body of a man floating in the water. I start looking for the address of this house so I can call 911. I find the address and call 911. End of Dream.

Messages In This Thread
Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 03-31-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 03-31-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-01-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Nanny - 04-01-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-01-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-04-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-04-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Orange & Dead Man. 3/31/16, am - by Eagle1 - 04-04-2016, 11:11 PM