Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets......
My first impression was 'evil swarms', but then again, while I don't have the vision acuity I had at 20, I've seen strange things at night when alone as-of-late, too. I have more than once thought I saw mouse-sized black objects scurrying across the floor, only to quickly look at there be nothing there. If we really are 'in the end-times', then maybe we are seeing 'bad things' that weren't so prevalent before. (I know my dreams can attest to this - I didn't used to have so many bad dreams, as I do now). I think the old saying, 'Something wicked this way comes' couldn't be more appropriate at the moment.

I am a 'late nighter' by habit, and though now retired, I still stay up late working on various projects for random contracts (lately, really long hours writing a few UNIX application programs on a contract), and I notice that even when I want to, I can't seem to get to sleep before 3:00AM local time. To Goldengirl's comments about 'staying up late', I seem to have her problem of not going to bed as early as I want to. It's like I'm suddenly on some 'Dateline' time schedule. I almost feel like there's a reason why I'm 'day-shifting' to a much later conscious-day period, but can't figure it out (seems like I keep creeping back to 'up at 12pm, sleep at 3am' cycle). I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue as well, but it's really had to ask to a general population without knowing their situation to know if it is causal to normal work or lifestyle, or if it is also out of the ordinary for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets...... - by Skeetersaurus - 04-08-2016, 04:12 PM