Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets......
It's entirely possible the veil between the worlds/planes will simply disappear but it will be after years(millennia?) of constant battering by the beings/energies on the other side.

(04-09-2016, 10:25 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: And I should say in 15 years in Florida this will be the 4th house I've lived in, so not much of a stretch to feel that I won't be there forever. Moving seems to be a common thread throughout my life, as my parents moved us around a bit when I was a kid, and I've continued that to this day. Feel comfortable going to a new place, new digs. Always feel comfortable in my traveling dreams too. That must play a part in my soul contract somehow.

Heh-I'm a military brat who married an active duty person. I've moved around my entire life, so much so that if I'm somewhere for more than 4 years, I get restless. I figure my entire life was and is training for what I'm called to do, which will involve me being on the move frequently.

Quote:So how do you know if the critters are the earth variety or the shadow kind? I know I usually see them when I'm all alone in the house, my bf doesn't believe in any of what he calls "this nonsense", not that he would likely see them at this point anyway. I do think as the veil starts to tear we will all see them, right? But when the house is quiet, and I'm puttering around cleaning or reading a book, is when they come out. Those are probably the earth kind. A few times I've seen a faster variety, and they usually startle me and leave me feeling unsettled. Are those the shadow kind?

Go with your gut and heart. If they leave you unsettled, then I'd go with they're shadow critters. And yeah, those mothers are fast. The land critters just trundle about their business. I don't think they're even aware of any buildings or people.

I'm going to post something in the EHE forum that kind of relates to the shadow critters. It was one of the things that convinced the spouse that more was going on than he could ever imagine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets...... - by ThePaladin - 04-12-2016, 03:35 AM