Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
Skeeter (is it okay to shorten your name like this? won't hurt me to type the whole thing. I dig your name both ways. Please let me know.) I have been thinking a lot this last year or so about natural disaster hitting first, or a false-flag to manipulate us and finish off the coffin-job on our nation. Am glad you mentioned this.
It could play out so many ways. A natural event could interrupt their evil or it could moreso facilitate their plans, feeding chaos and weakening us, the "class" and serve them further because they are the ones that stated that they never waste a good emergency or words to that effect.

I don't want to be the person that cried wolf TO MYSELF, but dayum I can't stop being gravely concerned about us all by the end of this year.

Goldengirl, chick! LOL that is comforting that you were simply annoyed about the coffins not being picked up yet instead of having an ominous vibe about them. I appreciate hearing this.

Yes, if you will incubate this perhaps something will be gifted.
Oh yeah, that you vividly remember two dreams is awesome. I was so into the dreams that all of our talking of remembering, of trying to crash earlier and hopefully remember our dreams didn't even occur to me. This thread of yours is very cool cuz you've got it goin' on right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard - by Nanny - 04-17-2016, 08:08 PM