Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets......
Nanny - Just wanted to let you know that I too dreamed about insects more than once a few days prior to your dream. I also was talking to my sister (in the dream) and she was asking if it was just the northeast and I said no it is the whole east coast.

(04-08-2016, 11:14 AM)Nanny Wrote: snippets but I know I dreamed a lot and that more of one dream or dreams may come back to me, yet. Slept a resting and long night's sleep and had a touch of lucid dreaming? if not, it was an awareness that I was dreaming and I knew when I awoke that there were not really a bunch of small insects hopping around in my bedroom.

In this one dream my bedroom had a window with a bench made in front of it. (this type of window has a name but it escapes me at this time) I thought in the dream what a bummer this was because the complex we're renting at is high-maintenance and will want to even spray inside at just one sight of insects.

In this dream or one after it I saw the insects again but I knew it was a dream and that as soon as I awoke that there would not be any insects and of course there weren't.

(I feel strongly that I dreamed of totally differnent subjects and unlike often, I feel that I'll be remembering it or some of it. Yet, right this  moment, nah.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets...... - by Angel - 04-19-2016, 06:37 PM