Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doris Day and retro subways
"AD, I think a better-word or term for this could possibly be 'out-of-body-time-shifting', but that in itself implies a singular fixed timeline. I am almost-convinced that the time-future looks more like a parallel-running tunnel-map, almost like a trainyard where many tracks point the same direction, controlled at each end by a switch of types, but that in the yard, there are numerous parallel paths."

Skeeter my beauteous entity I agree in part- no arguing as each dreamer has their own personal filters and interpretations !
also
You speak of a theory on 'track' with physicists to be accurate- called Multi-verse theory or 'many worlds' theory; paralleling each other. We apparently step through those worlds or veils if you will, in our dream state but also in waking. Shaman do it very well.
I call it the GRID. We entangle with one another on that quantum set of multi-dimensional tracks.
My point about the time travel and invasion is relative to our discussions and research on CERN. Many older runs spoke of

portals, monsters, aliens, beasts, giants, doors, demons, ghosts, tunnels, space and invasion

now TB9 has a meme on SHIPS.
DLP speaks of timelines

I go out on a limb and say- ok lets put a prediction together-
Invasion of a force unseen we didn't see coming yet the riddle of the bot runs told us.
Our dreams are telling us and the scientists at CERN are playing with scientific fire ripping the fabric
of time itself creating anomalies.
It truly is like something out of the Twilight Zone. Ever watch the episode of the Being from another
dimension getting sucked through the TV wreaking havoc in this dimension from his electrical energetic output? Poor fellow couldn't help it. He was out of his atmosphere and dimension.
I'll never forget that one. It impacted my memory banks.

Yet
all that is now in our present and coming to fruition.
The earth trembles when they run up the gigs on the switch at CERN, Japan was just the most recent example. anything is possible as DLP says.

Ill even give it a timeline

this year 2016.

Thanks for your input Skeeter.

Messages In This Thread
Doris Day and retro subways - by esholars - 04-25-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by ThePaladin - 04-25-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by *AD - 04-25-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by ThePaladin - 04-25-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by Cassandra - 04-25-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by ThePaladin - 04-25-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by *AD - 04-26-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Doris Day and retro subways - by ThePaladin - 04-26-2016, 01:51 AM