Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Solar company Caught Gambling?
Nanny, I've gotten (through dozens of recent dreams) an overall feeling that there is some sort of 'recent change' meant to stop 'horrors' from happening, yet at the same time, fulfill lots of old prophecies by crushing the 'world overlord' without hurting the people on it as badly. I don't think it will be 'kind-and-gentle' overall, but what I keep getting, reading between the lines, is that instead of 'war', that a 'creator-effort' is presumptively being put in place to 'absolutely crush' the evil, the evil-leadership, and do a 'general reset' without global war. Don't get me wrong, I still keep getting some sort of 'global pandemic' and 'massive population reduction' event - but instead of mankind 'architecting' such an event, it does appear like there will be a crushing reset which includes a 'creator-controlled' genocide that will in fact, reduce populations significantly (by what I'm seeing, approaching 90%).

If this is the case, then maybe a lot of my old dreams are, in fact, accurate (as are many others'). I am a degreed engineer, and have designed many products in my lifetime. Maybe that's why I've seen me 'old, but still there'? Then again, I've also been told that I will leave before it really starts. Depending on 'the plan', I'm either a great detriment to a new society, or a possible keystone in finding new 'ways' that they restart? Not sure. Maybe why Goldengirl had her dream the other day, telling her 'to be strong' in what is to come???

Just guessing at this point...

Messages In This Thread
Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Nanny - 05-04-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Nanny - 05-04-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Maat - 05-04-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Skeetersaurus - 05-04-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Nanny - 05-04-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Solar company Caught Gambling? - by Nanny - 05-04-2016, 08:31 PM