Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meditation- An offering to Discuss Its Benefits~
Elyse, next is a list of the official Endorsements for the fantastic meditation that www.patriotoutreach.org offers for *free* to anyone that wishes to listen to it or download it right from that site. Also, we've handed out countless multi-media CDs which are actually a copy of the website to hundreds of thousands of veterans and active duty troops.

MG (Major General) -
“In my own experience as a commander, I have seen Soldiers make rapid and sustained improvement through use of these [Coping Strategies] CDs. I was relieved to have these CDs available as a tool our Chaplains could hand out to Soldiers and their spouses. Soldiers, who otherwise refused to seek help, benefited by using the CD in the privacy of their home.”

- MG® George R. Harris, recently retired West Point General assigned to the Office of the Secretary of the Army

Wife -
“May I have 10 copies. I am a family member of an active duty soldier. I am also a clinical psychologist working with soldiers who have combat stress and PTSD. I think the cd would be a good resource for my patients."

Thank you, D. L, PsyD RN FNP (Clinical Psychologist)

Army Chaplain -
The Be Still and Know Exercise works for me. It calms my soul, enhances my thinking, and improves my emotional regulation. I am thankful to be a more resilient chaplain. Read the chaplain's letter (PDF)

----Chaplain (LTC), U.S. Army (Southern Baptist)

Walter Reed -
Patriot Outreach Coping Strategies CDs. "I have rendered a positive opinion to TSG (The Surgeon General)."

- Dr. (COL) John Bradley, M.D., Chief of Psychiatry, Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Iraq Warrior -
"This is basic training for the mind!"

- PFC J. Oehring, U.S. Army Infantry (Deployed to Iraq)

Veterans Administration Clinic -
"I received my [Coping Strategies] CD and love it. I would very much like to request 30 more for use at the VA Clinic and to provide to soldiers and families.

This is a wonderful resource!

Thank you," T.P., Addiction Therapist (VA Clinic)

Father Loses Son in Iraq, Joins Marines -
"On the third try, all hell broke loose and it was an epiphany... It energizes me, it enlightens me and it gives me strength... I am ready and proud."

- Mike, U.S. Marine Corps, Deployed to Iraq

Sergeant USMC -
"Thank you, It saved my Life! The peace and joy I now enjoy makes life worthwhile! "

- SGT J. Shiposki, U.S. Marine Corps, (Homebound Quadriplegic)

Air Force Chaplain -
“The distribution of these [Coping Strategies] CD's has been a great success.
My thanks to the Lord and staff. I have been busy at the Mass Military Reservation on-base. Units from all over New England come here.
May I request 50 more CD's. One veteran has commented 'thanks for looking out for us!"

Respectfully, B. C., U.S. Air Force

Doctor -
“Hello I am a Professional Counselor in private practice and a volunteer in the 'Give An Hour' program. I anticipate needing no less than 6 copies of this product to use in conjunction with current and future active therapy cases. If you can supply this request i will be grateful.

Thank You,” Major W. K.

Navy Vet, Vietnam -
"Amazingly, it (the Exercise) keeps showing and reaping benefits. I've never been more patient and alive. The secret is in the watchful observance without struggle."

- L. Brown U.S. Navy, Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam

Iraq Warrior -
"I am no longer in denial of what happened in Iraq. I am freed. The exercise helped me overcome my past; it;s not haunting me any longer. it's a winner!!"

- PFC J.M., U.S. Army, Anbar Province, Iraq 2004-2005

Lastly, hearing from a Civilian Physician...

Dr. George Hayter, M.D., Psychiatrist and Diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, says the Exercise "…is the only program of self-therapy which achieves the desired end-state of therapy; to lessen the dependence on the therapist – the goal is self-awareness.” Also, he says, “It’s the only approach that I have ever seen in the whole field of psychology which allows you to become independent, competent and effective.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meditation- An offering to Discuss Its Benefits~ - by Nanny - 05-07-2016, 04:45 PM