Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday the 13th., & my 3 lucky eggs, LOL!
I open sacred space, introduce myself, then offer gifts of tobacco, corn meal, and sometimes copal. Sometimes I get the vibe to pour some alcohol on the ground. Usually I just use my florida water, which has a vodka base (I make my own). If I happen to have wine with me, I use that. Then I sit and listen because often they have something to say to me. I thank them for whatever they say to me and for the honor of being on their land.

Sometimes they may want you to do something to demonstrate your good intent for the land, like maybe planting flowers or picking up trash when you go for walks. Do it, if you can, because you want them on your side. They will provide your land's first line of defense, always a good thing.

Conversely, piss them off and you might as well move. Seriously.

A good book that covers clearing spaces is Denise Link's "Sacred Spaces." I highly recommend this book.

(05-15-2016, 04:53 AM)Julie Wrote: Hey DLP - I was just praying for you and I saw the face of an oriental man. I have no idea what this means, good, not good or no meaning at all. Please keep us posted.

He's one of my teachers, the one who teaches me how to work with my abilities. I haven't seen much of him lately, he's been busy in another dimension so I haven't bugged him. Might need to drop in for a visit and some tea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friday the 13th., & my 3 lucky eggs, LOL! - by ThePaladin - 05-15-2016, 09:56 AM