Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/16/16 Frozen...and then the Transition happens
Trending: frozen glad transition anger days structure understand covers morning steps candy job mood mon result care laid pulling gab purpose sun wide coming things were thought yelled church girl boat global seem could exactly close cave watched male taylor ajax
Waning: connection straight yeah colors gun energy began pink minutes dream active sorry character wait present tree cat dawn memory television need strong trap temple water lady serious class ally grim

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Ran into a bit of a lull this morning. I’m almost certain it had to do with the quality of the internet connection. I attempted the bot run several times and then ran out of time. I’ve got to get on the road….going to try and do the whole trip in one day.

As for today's dreambot results, the very top of it is clearly day residue. The first word resembles the weather warning last night, which was a freeze warning! …..In May for God’s sake!

TRANSITION is still lingering in the collective mind. I love the next few words: Anger days structure understand covers. For me, this transition sounds almost like a post-disclosure world. People are angry that they covered up the information all this time, but now they understand the structure and how said structure was put in place to control us.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
5/16/16 Frozen...and then the Transition happens - by Eagle1 - 05-16-2016, 07:00 AM