Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news! Egyptair flight disappears. Do we have something on this?
Twice, here's one where the linguistics had you commenting that maybe it's a plane that's on-fire and nosedives.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ight=plane

Here's one that really speaks of it, botrun of 4/21/16 that Eagle1 titled "Forget the Creepy Days." Dig these words...

"closed voice interpretation plane image ripped 2016" this works well cuz reports say the pilot didn't speak or speak i reply? and for obvious other reasons. Oh heck as I find more I'll edit them into this post. Sigh, why is this bumming me out like it is?

EDIT--- Wow, is this one dreambot saying to forget the ship dreams and focus on this plane or planes?? Dig 4/14/16 botrun's words here,
"drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie"

Whoa....talk about synchronicity! per my question above about that phrase saying "drop ship dream!" Now we have another run talking of a plane and ship and music together, AGAIN.
"plane dude ocean materials analytics fri immediately song die sometimes future data ship"
But, what's this all saying?

They just keep a'comin, talking of plane water death, now. The 3/20/16 botrun, dig these...
"giant plane thanks situation water death"

Is there about to be a second plane go-down soon or relatively-soon?? is that why several of us have had dreams of flying this week? I think someone besides me and DLP did. no? Honestly, before I thought of our flying dreams I got this vibe as I typed the last botrun phrase just above...to wonder if Egypt is not the only plane going down. Had to be-real and share that spontaneous thought.

Is this line of linguistics any interest? interesting cuz it refers to dreams and some of us are dreaming of such currently. Botrun dated 3/17/16 and this line..
"dreams began perhaps blank plane higher"

Oh great, dig this line with a line Twice, you already noticed could be a plane crash coming. "desert flash" is a biggee and then later in this run, THIS,
"turning plot crash feet spirit gone travelling dark days."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking news! Egyptair flight disappears. Do we have something on this? - by Nanny - 05-19-2016, 09:06 PM