Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
Dang mix of success and failure last night! FART...

I slept very well for 9 hours with just one wake-up, very short one which for me is my best type of nights minus once a year where I sleep 8 or so solid hours. I also awoke naturally on my own.

Yep, awoke out of a dream and only have a snippet but it's "loud" and intriguing. I did obey for a minute, laying still hoping to bring the rest of it, but nope.

I was viewing a calendar. it was the type I use, maybe a sq. ft. and glossy pics above every calendar page. As I or something turned the pages, they were "doing" something. Lighting up? I remember thinking about or talking about what it was and what it meant. It was important, it meant something. Can't even know what it was doing, for sure.

But, dangit, all I knew also was that this was an important dream.
Maybe someday I'll be one of those dreamers that gets a request and that I can dream more about this one. I have slight hope of this because after we talked on this thread so much about this subject, "the big change" came and I started regularly dreaming loud, prophetic-like, bummer dreams that disturbed me, humbling and putting me in a solemn mood for my mornings.
So, a change, please....I am saying this, too aloud. I so hope and wish to dream more of this calendar dream.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by Nanny - 06-01-2016, 12:40 PM