Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botruns? Dreams? for *2* Elite planes crashing today~ OMEN??
Maysea, really?! it may be that the Blue Angel that went down was plane 6?! Oh man, I gotta get updated!

Yeah, the ods of a Blue Angel and Thunderbird going down same day must be astronomic. Things are so often now what they seem.

Yeah, if we get a "6" for our Army it'll mean one of the missing was found and not alive. This really is freaky.

Ah, a new report? of prayer, well Christian prayer being censored in our military? Is this a very recent event?
It is getting really bad in our forces.

A couple of years ago a report/claim came on radio news that someone in the pentagon was quoted as saying that if "Christians" proselytized while in uniform that they were going to be court-martialed. Then, another person was quoted saying no, that was nuts and that they'd never single-out just Christians.
Evidence that it's being discussed because of the public debate about it, then was hushed.

I had never worn christian tshirts but that PO'ed me so well that I thought, "Oh, no ya don't. Not on MY watch" and I bought several tshirts that had crosses and the name of Jesus on them, quite modern ones exist these days, and I started wearing them when I was on any military base. Editing this forgotten tidbit. I found some dogtags online that had a cross cut out of one tag, and it could fit in or come outside of it as I moved, so ordered and started wearing it, too.
Furthermore, I phoned a Christian radio station and told folks what I was doing, inviting others to join me.

YES******** it is true, what ARE the dang ods?! The deceased Blue Angel Pilot was flying plane # 6, confirmed in this report.

Maysea, just confirmed that *9* are dead in Ft. Hood, and that there were 12 total on the truck, with the 3 in the cab surviving.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/32142455/xxx-s...oded-creek

Messages In This Thread
RE: Botruns? Dreams? for *2* Elite planes crashing today~ OMEN?? - by Nanny - 06-03-2016, 07:12 PM