Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock, Knock , Knock 6.13.16 am
(06-13-2016, 09:39 PM)Julie Wrote: Streiber has used his experiences as a way for him to stay in the public eye so he could continue to sell books. He fiction books are good reads, so I can say at least that is a positive thing about him.

Perhaps, but I'll personally read what he has to say. If I was a writer who had experiences, I believe that I would also write about them. (Of course, if I'm parked at the breakfast table with nothing to read, I'll be reading the back of a cereal box. It's what I do Big Grin)

I like to take it all in, and I've read about the knocking in threes elsewhere, his was just the most famous that came to mind. The most intriguing thing I've heard come from him (and I've since heard this elsewhere), is that the dead are sometimes seen with the visitors. That suggests other dimensions, which I find compelling.

(06-14-2016, 03:13 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: Well, they're following their rules that they can't just barge into someplace, they have to be invited. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of wiggle room for them to manipulate the humans to let them in.

Here's the thread I mentioned:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...and-people

It's in the first post.

The black eyed kids always ask, I should say insist, to be let in. Some of them have reportedly gotten quite angry when denied. Makes me shudder to wonder about the folks who have let them in.....

Messages In This Thread
Knock, Knock , Knock 6.13.16 am - by Cassandra - 06-13-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Knock, Knock , Knock 6.13.16 am - by Goldengirl - 06-14-2016, 01:01 PM