Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mulit-Verses
Unfortunately, it is whiplash from broadsiding another car, which ran a light, at 40 mph. Fortunately I was not faster or they would have hit my door at 50.

But back on topic, you had the bot run about subliminal messages - you tube is filled with them.

The part of the mind where manifestation happens is most likely similar to an empty/meditative spot as the bible speaks of in the miracle of fishes and loaves, I think, if desert is translated to be going inside oneself into an empty place.

There is so much software to add it today to recordings, could that be used to manifest others desires?

As far as my going back to pushing the world peace meditation I was before, I need to shield myself better. I was in a bad place back then, still am a little. But I think when I expanded my aura and allowed it to touch and share with others the thoughts of peace with others, I feel I picked up baggage and may through the entanglement created via my action passed on other things that cropped up in my mind and I sought out on you tube before.

Anyway back to the mandala effect I asked about in metaphysics... So again somewhat as above, is the Mandela effect just for me, is this "reality" my personal experience crafted to further my spiritual development or something else.

Everything carries a reflection of me, sunatta also but I'm too lazy to get a password on my phone, so depending on what "this physical manifestation" is, really determines the thinking on how to view any replies, if there are any.

The fact that this dream intending is here without reference in my question on metaphysics, leads me to believe that when seeking help, the answer is not obvious, but "God" does provide the answers if you look at what is placed before you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Mulit-Verses - by esholars - 06-09-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Eagle1 - 06-09-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by big dog - 06-09-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Goldengirl - 06-10-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Goldengirl - 06-10-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by big dog - 06-10-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Sunatta - 06-14-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Eagle1 - 06-15-2016, 07:01 AM
Mulit-Verses - by ybul0229 - 06-16-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Sunatta - 06-17-2016, 02:57 AM