Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision Questing
GG, I have a lot of 'visions' (some I disclose on NDC), but I've always truly wondered about those who can 'vision quest' and get real answers.

I have VERY RARELY been able to 'originate a quest to find a truth'. Mine are purely 'given', not 'sought'. While in a dream, a vision, sometimes I have the rare opportunity to ask a tangent question that MIGHT get answered, but even that is quite rare. For me, it's more like being strapped down in a chair, and force-fed a movie that has direct 'sensory input' on occasion. I don't get to pick the movie, I don't get to pick the volume level, the level of graphics, the level of violence; and usually I can't even leave until it's over. The nights I have 'all-night-movie-night' are usually terrible, too. We won't even talk about not being given access to the remote control, either. Nope, so on those nights I get stuck on 'infomercials' or 'evil-101', I just have to watch...dream-eyes taped wide open. (Hollywood would pay billions to see some of the things I have, I am sure - again, shame I'm not an artist).

From my perspective, then, I would have to warn anyone - CAREFUL of vision questing for actual truth. You may see things, you might see some truth, but from what I've personally experienced, nothing useful comes out of trying to 'plan and take a trip of your own design', for you don't know who guides such events, while in my own experience, there is a certain 'soul-aura' that comes with 'forced on me visions' that instantly tells me whether they are from 'good or bad' forces. I can see all the kittens and puppies you would ever care to see, but if I feel like I'm wrapped in a dirty molded blanket that smells of rot while I see the kittens and puppies, I know instantly that this is from a very bad source - escape if I can, ignore if I can't.

On the couple of times I've tried to actively 'seek an answer', I did not have that sense of 'good or bad' starting out, and it always ended with horrible things worse than any 'involuntarily sent'.

Hope this helps you some...

Messages In This Thread
Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-23-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by esholars - 06-24-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Skeetersaurus - 06-24-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by Goldengirl - 06-24-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Vision Questing - by ThePaladin - 06-24-2016, 07:42 PM