Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul
Well, we've known for some time that July was going to be a heavy-duty month. How that played out would remain to be seen and now we're seeing some of it.

Part of the problem with the predicting aspect is we're likely to miss words that point to an event until the event happens, like the word "nice." I know the French city name wouldn't have occurred to me but in that wonderful 20/20 hindsight, it's obvious the bot was referring to the city, not an adjective. So in a bot run, not only do we have to correlate the words, we often have to discern which definition may be in play. In addition, sometimes a bot run will have multiple meanings, which means we might be spot on with one but miss another.

IOW, both the bot and us are learning as we go and as we become more familiar and skilled as time goes by, we'll become more accurate. Until that point, right now it's a matter of seeing the hits only after the events have occurred.

Something that has jumped out to me over the past few days is that this process of predicting possible future events isn't just the bot. It requires the bot AND those who are gifted in intuitive foresight/clairvoyance. In a sense, the bot runs are very much like tarot card readings in that focusing on the words in the runs gooses one's intuitive sight. While I can do it sometimes, my gifts aren't in future sight/clairvoyance. I contribute when something jumps out at me but my contributions are nowhere near as focused and detailed as TB9's. This is her gift and she's training it well here.

This is also a 9 year, numerologically speaking. Nine years represent death/ends of cycles/finishes, that sort of thing. In short, they can be marked by great upheavals, chaos, a total breaking down of what was so a new what will be can begin the next year.

But knowing that July is turning into quite the month, we've been getting indications that the Halloween period will be even more disruptive. Might be a good idea to plan a project for that period, just to see what crops up.

Messages In This Thread
7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-08-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Iris - 07-09-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by ThePaladin - 07-15-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 07-15-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Windy - 07-15-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 02-12-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: 7/8/16 Conspiracy in Instanbul - by Sherriann - 02-12-2017, 12:26 PM