• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/30/16 It's Judgement Weekend, Folks!
(08-04-2016, 08:38 PM)ThePaladin Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:42 PM)Zero Wrote: Ohhhh abstract translation

Angel of death. Nazi war criminal
... hmmmmmm?

Fits. www.rt.com/uk/354272-nazi-ss-galizien-veterans/

Sorry im late. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wink

How many times did the term eagle and death show up? Please dont tell me it was 25 times. Smile

Wasn't Josef Mengele known as "the angel of death?"

This particular line of thought takes us back to "zero stars" and a link between Brazil and Germany(I would link to it if I were on my laptop. Alas, I am not).

I have the link. I comented on it.. im just getting started dlp. Lol but alas i will be working 3 jobs soon (dont worry i can work 2 jobs at the same time. Lol phone sales for an up start company and drive a dump truck at the same time. Lol) and i have 4 kids and a girlfriend and am in the middle of a divorce and i mentor 7 men and am an adviser to couple dozen people.. 

You are correct about the angel of death and Joseph.  which cross refeences to a  heavy metal song by a group named slayer. 

The reason for my query is the amount of occurances in the bot run a term apears is, if there is more than in an event, it usuly indicates the more then one event (as per my discussion with grady).. less than the event or roughly close to the event in count or similar ie "body count" the it is the event. There are many pre echo's. And the greater the impact of the word that means there will be more than one event most likely. as i am sure if you have been on this site long enough to know that there is effect before the cause and effect (sometimes many corisponding or juxtiposed type events) after the cause because events work through time  in a spherical motion. like a pebble that is cast in a pond.. creating cyclical  events prior to and after and durring.. something small like a minor league baseball game could be the pre echo or pre effect to a cause such as a major altercation between japan and china for example...do primary to major archtypes and minor archtypes within the proto gstalt patterns and thwir corisponding gestalt manifestations within realty's latice matrices. If that makes sense. Sorry for the crude example and type o's im at the gym doing squats. Lol And i types this very fast on my phone.

Love how many times the word Hotel has apeared on the front page yesterday. Smile also love how i can already trace trendes in dreams and see how well the bots perform in picking up similarities in paterns i find with my naked eye and well... strange mind. Lol

Away. All the best. May be back later or tomorrow. I got other stuff i need to attend too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7/30/16 It's Judgement Weekend, Folks! - by Zero - 08-04-2016, 10:05 PM