Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RE: What may be coming our way

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ng_our_way

During the course of this year, I have noted a number of detailed dream-vision reports from several different individuals.

This most recent report is enough for me to make an updated summary based upon these reports as well as my own dream-visions from nighttime states and ordinary daytime overlays.

There are elements to linked dream here that shares much in common with my own experiences and that of others.

To wit:

The presence of detailed “view screens” or “wall displays” – I too have seen these as have others I know of.

Something indicating a major escalation war

Possible use of nuclear weapons

Massive earthchanges that coincide with this or immediately follow – this relationship in close time is noteworthy. I have said that major earthchanges will pre-empt a full scale WW3 “Dr. Strangelove” type of catastrophe

A major explosion – dark smoke, etc. – This also fits with a supervolcano scale eruption not only military related

Speculation as to something military related: deliberate or accidental nuclear explosion –perhaps at some secret facility. Perhaps something unexpected in Japan or N Korea or China with regard to nuclear materials and an out of control explosion that disturbs planetary dynamics in an area already “primed”.

A major oceanic event – some say N Amer East coast first, some say N Amer West coast first. A few say both in close time with one another.

New Madrid fault system destabilized. A few have seen this. As have I.

Global elite in underground facilities – had some idea of what was coming. This may be an indication of imminent war preparations, but it could just as easily mean advance warning of a global catastrophe from other quarters. Whichever, it would happen quickly as “word gets around” if too many just seem to vanish from public presences –and then there are those who know or suspect but do not feel they are not bound to secrecy.

An unexpected asteroid or planetary object passing too close. If dark enough, then only a small number will know and if so, such information would be compartmentalized. Any astronomers outside those circles would need to prove their information first and there has been far too much “crying wolf” by hoaxers via the Internet for anyone to take non-official sources seriously anymore.

The huge waves involving the major oceans fits with a large tectonic displacement. The main thing I have “seen” has been a crustal-axial slip-shift – likely in stages. What tips things over the edge, could be one or combination of adequately understood dynamic triggers.

Timing to me is in months, not years, for these some or all of these events to to play out.  - However my own 3-month lookahead window will not be done until Dec 31 2014 - or Jan 1 2015

“Peace” treaties are not what they seem. War and peace are part of the same reality paradigm based on conflict-duality.

I have always noticed that there would be large earthchanges that would in effect truncate moves to a full scale global war.

-A

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - by Alexander - 12-11-2014, 10:55 PM