Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
Alexander:

Thank you for this much needed update. I'm on the other end of the spectrum as most of the dreamers, and by that I mean that my specialty isn't dreaming the future, but rather looking at other peoples' dreams and making a judgment call for what the future holds. That being said, my warning signals have been absolutely pegged recently with all these 'huge wave' dreams coming in, and by that I mean that in Project August, I noticed that once we get to a certain number of dreams inside a certain meme, it actually starts decreasing likelihood that something will come of it.

Get this....you haven't yet seen all the Project Ano dreams talking about big waves and such. There are many, and our project pool of dreams this go around is less than Project August simply because of the compressed timeframe for collecting the dreams. We'll begin digesting those dreams next week, and I almost shudder from doing so. Duty calls, though, and I will roll up the ol sleeves and dig in.

Thanks again, and good to hear that you're doing well,

Eagle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - by Eagle1 - 12-12-2014, 12:47 AM