Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
I almost didn't post that dream but I got bugged by my team/guides so there it is. This was one of the most detailed information dreams I've had in some time.

I attended a Killshot function with a friend earlier this year. What struck both of us was how the fear ramped up in the room as Dames talked. People were downright scared by what they were hearing. And while Dames may not be very accurate, he IS intuitive and can read people with a degree of accuracy. He also feeds on the fear and strong emotion. If you asked me what he said, I couldn't really tell you. I was recovering from bronchitis and spent most of the time sucking on cough drops and wondering why my team had said it was important I attend the show. My friend attended the evening get together and said it was more of the same. Frankly, Dames did a lot of posturing interspersed with spiels for his DVDs-reduced for the event-with very little actionable information, IMO.

What people don't realize about future predictions is those beings who show what is to come operate outside of linear time. For them, all time is NOW, and that makes it difficult to give a definite time or date of an event. The best they can do is give signposts or approximations, such as changes of seasons like the equinox or solstice. That I was shown at least one signpost to watch for to know TS is about to HTF was unusual.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - by ThePaladin - 12-12-2014, 02:17 AM