Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shattered Soulmate
LOL-love that kitteh's eyes! Big Grin

A word to the wise: Just because someone may be your soulmate does not mean an easy relationship with them. You still bring all your crap to the table, and believe me, we come we a 747-load of crap because we're all carrying wounds we don't even realize we have but evidence themselves every day of our lives in how we live our lives.

We get a bit of a double whammy in terms of the wounds we carry. Our souls carry the wounds of all our lifetimes and our physical bodies carry the wounds of our genetic line. Fun times! I think part of our journeys on this planet is to learn the lessons of those wounds and, by extension, be healed of those wounds. And the true beauty of healing our own wounds is we don't just heal ourselves. Any healing we do is like tossing a pebble in a pond. The healing energy ripples outward, touching everyone and everything in our lives, our past, and our future. We don't operate in a vacuum and we are not separate from anyone and anything in existence.

Whole books have been written on this topic because it's a lifelong process. Everyone has plenty of wounds to keep them occupied with healing for their entire lives, believe me.

As for reincarnation, it makes sense on a quantum level. We are all nothing but energy that vibrates at a specific frequency. All the energy in the universe is all the energy there is. No more, no less. So when new humans are born, new energy is not created for each one. No, they take on energy that has been in the universe all along. Our souls know how the energy that comprises them has been used before even if we don't. Sure, there are ways to find out where our souls came from and perhaps what human form carried them before, if we're willing to explore that aspect of ourselves. No biggie if we're not. Me, I like to know because I want to know what wounds I have to deal with that came from those experiences and how those wounds affect my life.

A good place to start, if you're interested, are the books of Brian Weiss.

Messages In This Thread
Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-12-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-13-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-13-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-14-2017, 03:19 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Goldengirl - 12-14-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-14-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-15-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-15-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-15-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-15-2017, 10:43 PM