Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shattered Soulmate
Oh, I'm not pining for my soulmate. He's on his own journey and it doesn't include me, but that doesn't bother me. We might want to be together but not enough to upend our lives for each other. He went his way, I went mine, and I wish him well. Maybe the next time around. Who knows?

While I would never wish my cancer journey on anyone, it was the best thing that ever happened to me because it forced me to start examining my life and I didn't like what I saw. Plus, that's when this journey began for me because things happened during that time that I couldn't explain away or ignore.

A suggestion for a possible releasing ritual: On the next full moon-which just happens to be on New Year's Day, how's that for divine timing?-craft a small fire ceremony. If you have a fireplace, great. If not, use a candle. Doesn't matter, it's all about the intention you set anyway. Get your supplies together. Take a shower or bath in advance. Dress nicely. Have some wine, if you're so inclined. Set the intention to release your ex. Start your fire, whatever it may be. Write his name on a small piece of paper. Offer your thanks for the lessons you learned from him. Wish him well. Then release him and the energy of your relationship back to the universe. Watch it burn(If you do this with a candle, I suggest burying the piece of paper instead of burning it. It will work the same, with the energy going into the earth). Thank the universe that your ex was brought into your life to teach you that which you needed to know and to grow. Then, when the paper is gone, either wait for the fire to die down or blow out the candle. Thank the universe for its support. Have a cookie to celebrate, or whatever floats your boat, to welcome in whatever is coming next to you.

The full moon is about releasing that which no longer serves you. It's always a good time to get rid of clutter, which includes relationship clutter. The new moon is about creation, calling in that which you desire to create in yourself and your life.

This is just an idea, based on the tradition in which I've been trained. Let your intuition guide you for the best ceremony for you.

Messages In This Thread
Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-12-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-13-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-13-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-14-2017, 03:19 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Goldengirl - 12-14-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-14-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-15-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-15-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by ThePaladin - 12-15-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Shattered Soulmate - by Elyse - 12-15-2017, 10:43 PM