Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread)
OK, woke up and significantly revised the previous post. Hopefully this then is a better explanation surrounding the False God.
Here is the extracted revised portion. Sorry that is has taken me this long to sort it out clearly enough in my own mind in order
to articulate it meaningfully.

Well this all got a bit confusing because on the one hand, the False God is a projection from a future event, but on another hand he is already here in a metaphorical sense. Our money worship being the existing False God. In order to make sense out of the dream, I imagined that a new False God would arrive in a flashy new space yacht. This is what the dream seemed to suggest, and so the new False God was taken as a representation of a physical being who will arrive here, at some future point, and who will see the false values worshiped by the people as a corruption which can be exploited. So while the False God is taken as representation of a physical being arriving in a flashy space yacht, he is also a metaphor for our present worship of Idols who are all obtainable through money; our present False God.

In other words, how do you interpret the dream: Is the False God now, is he already here? Well obviously he is, and the False God is consumerism and what better to represent that then money which buys the things that supposedly bestow God like powers upon those who have it. So the old religious God has now been replaced, and money is the de facto God, today, so he's already here metaphorically speaking. Our False God is here right now, and so what next? Since the False God is already here, the dream is saying this other False God must mean something new will arrive which will supplant the present total worship of money as the new False God.

I saw the new False God as a physical being offering gifts because that is what the dream seemed to be saying. That certainly doesn't need to be the case. The ultimate gift of God is of course everlasting life, and so any being who can seem to make this offer of everlasting life will become the new God. In that understanding we can see that a being who offers a technological promise of everlasting life will become our God. For all practical purposes though, it could be any kind of machine or device sold by a corporation which somehow offers this promise of everlasting life. So the false god doesn't have to be a physical being, but in a sense the arrival of a physical being, who seems to hold magical powers, would make the sell job a lot easier, and so the dream actually makes quite a bit of sense in that respect.

Now the whole point of all the smoke and mirrors is to exploit the delusional ideas held by the worshipers of our present False God. I mean if you're idea is to cleanse the planet of gullible people worshiping something which is destroying the planet then you might as well make a profit off it as well. So, when I read the descriptions of the piles of clothes and material objects heaped in piles aboard this flashy space yacht, I connected those scrapes of life with the holocaust and with the logic of the Nazi' in using mass murder to enrich themselves. From a corporate perspective the entire idea of being able to have people sign over everything they own and then willingly commit suicide is obviously the ultimate success by present definition of corporate success.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread) - by Balsa - 10-04-2014, 05:57 PM