Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity)
(01-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I think I found your problem. B.O. does not own any TV shows with which to warrant you some air time. For that, you'll have to go to the men who own B.O., for they own pretty much everything, including the propaganda networks CNN, Fox, etc.

Please tell me, is B.O. a good guy or bad guy? I couldn't tell your orientation in your post.

And those people are owned by others, the ones who truly run this world.

B.O. is doing what he is destined to do, what his soul agreed to do even knowing the karma acquired would require lifetimes to repay. Whether he is a "bad guy" or "good guy" depends on one's viewpoint and how he will be perceived after the fact(his "legacy", so to speak).

Think of B.O., and all the so-called "leaders" of this world, as the wizard of Oz. They are the illusion out in front, all smoke and mirrors and scary voice, while the true masters are behind the screen, manipulating everything and everyone towards their own agenda.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity) - by ThePaladin - 01-26-2015, 04:35 PM