Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle, your June Blog Entry about Isis...YEEHAWW I'm with ya, now brother! LOL~
RE: did the corporation Isis do the beheadings?

Probably not. These are so easily staged. Notice that they designed these fighters to ALWAYS BE WEARING SOMETHING OVER THEIR HEADS AND FACES. Isn't that quite fanstastically coincidental? I mean really. Have you ever been to Iraq in July and August?

They would die of dehydration if they had black hoods on. Give me a BREAK!

Okay, next aspect...the corporate mercernaries reportedly do some MASSIVELY illegal acts, such as shooting at our own troops. This is the reason that Blackwater had to go to court, and then they subsequently changed their name to XE corporation. They get paid by the black sects of the CIA, and CONgress cannot tough their books because they are PRIVATE corporations!  You will ask, "now, what American could possibly do this kind of thing to fellow Americans?"

You need to know the type of people that they hire. Let me say that again. You need to really know the type of people they hire. There are so many lunatics out there that are perfect for the job. They will do literally anything they are told. They are wicked and absolutely crazy.

How do I know? There was one in my extended family that is certifiably insane, and he went through the hiring process. He was hired, but then strangely denied the job, probably because he can't stay out of jail. He gets drunk every night, he steals perscription drugs from his own ailing father, and he's a regular in the local jail. THESE are the most dangerous people in the world. And they are paid between 100K per year (starting out) to about 4-500K per year. War is a racket, and lots of people cash in, especially the crazies who fulfill the CIA ops plans (which invariably piss people off and create more terrorists).

Of course, this is overly simplified. There is no simple explanation for how all this goes down, but you're finally starting see at least SOME of how it's really done. It's absolutely crazy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eagle, your June Blog Entry about Isis...YEEHAWW I'm with ya, now brother! LOL~ - by Eagle1 - 01-26-2015, 07:28 PM