Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle, your June Blog Entry about Isis...YEEHAWW I'm with ya, now brother! LOL~
Now, now wait a minute, *(grin). Are those black hoods attached to the black outfits? Anyway, there's nothing to prove those guys in that video are Isis. We have to believe the guy that's speaking/presenting. This would not fly in a court of law is my point, nor did it, alone convince me.

Wow, so from your first question to me, I take it that the corp. "isis" is the guys in black garb, etc.

So, then I can assume that the beheadings, not the video ones but beheadings that do indeed exist are not by any Isis dudes. This world does indeed have beheadings sometimes.

I've known about "black ops" for decades meaning I had no problem believing what was presented to me. Sure! Your blog entry about Isis brought enough things together that I can finally entertain the idea that Isis may not exist at all, as it's told. Now, no this is not as simple as summing it up for me, etc....

We'd both be fools if we didn't acknowledge the "wanna be's" of a thing like Isis. Of course with the open border with this admin. worse than with any other in my lifetime does necessitate that there are a lot of criminals, insane evil, I think of them as "demon possessed" dudes that have crossed that border. I don't doubt some may do what was done in OKC and claim to "be Isis." We'll have copycat of anything especially that gets as much media as Isis has received.

Thanks! I see that I have got to make myself read any and all of your blog entries that I have missed by having so much fun here at the Forum---riddles, mysteries, puzzles and all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eagle, your June Blog Entry about Isis...YEEHAWW I'm with ya, now brother! LOL~ - by Nanny - 01-26-2015, 09:32 PM