Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/27/15 Red Alert: The Lone Wolf Dessert Mystery
Although it isn’t super convincing, I went ahead and established a Red Alert for sugary sweets. Cake is on top with just barely enough to qualify for a Red Alert, and just two support words in chocolate and donut. What’s really interesting, at least to me, is how Sherlock Holmes seems to be caught up in all of this. I know that dreamers actually dreamed of Sherlock Holmes and not those names separately because both words have exactly the same number of hits. (For those wondering why Holmes and Sherlock aren’t side by side since they have the same number of hits, its because the surge score factors in the historical chart in terms of how today’s count compares it’s all time high, it’s average, etc.)

Okay, so putting all those first few words together, it might go something like this: There is a wildly mysterious event happening in the world of sweets/cakes/pastries/desserts. Oh, and what type of food is normally served at a prestigious banquet/entertainment venue? Yes….rich desserts.

…and just below that whole group of words is lone. In today’s media, we’ve been programmed to automatically think of “Lone Wolf” or lone terrorist. This agenda is mainly to aid in the mentality of self-policing. If they get us scared enough about each other, then we’ll happily turn the freaks to the psychiatric wards or to somewhere with Big Brother. Anyway, look out of the a lone wolf (or NEWS of a lone wolf) in relation to the dessert mystery.

To me, only one other grouping stood out, and I annotated with the green 1. Let me know what I mssed.

UP Words:     cake chocolate holmes donut wild sherlock lone line comp mon heroes should class method motorcycle man package responsible clinic precious sharp cast vet code bare researchers squad clip bedtime dig average shortly tissue

DOWN Words:   self symbol worked process giant surrounded yellow great ship fun daughter dreamt cool scary gym sword contest sat fish birth beating void market repeat bite spider racing tractor hey fri congrats

Messages In This Thread
1/27/15 Red Alert: The Lone Wolf Dessert Mystery - by Eagle1 - 01-27-2015, 09:20 AM