Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater
(01-28-2015, 03:43 PM)Sherriann Wrote: He opened his big mouth and became a sensation. He was off the Pro Bowl Roster which trashed the January 25 idea. He now has a cold and the BIG game is coming. 'Something' is on his case... or making a case...

From the New Year 2015 run that I marked a while back in my notes as a tingling of Tom Brady:

wrong moved minutes during team arm foot break less tip cause surprised meeting appears wide

January 3: not on the vertical list:  feet aware goes well above where only man hands Tom too
January 4: tom room one when down; wrapping; fragment conscious; January closed; really had part first let side; task letting healing

January 4 I wrote: Is there someone named Tom on either of the teams or a coach or something? I know diddly squat about American football and if there is, it sounds like a bad play is responsible for ending someone's football career due to head injury...hand and/or foot injury.

The answer: Yes, Tom Brady

So, after all that, there is an Edelman controversy about a possible concussion (tested for or not tested for) on a play and "New England reclaimed a lead it had not held since the second quarter by scoring touchdowns on consecutive drives in the fourth against the most dominant defense in the NFL. The second ended with Brady throwing his fourth touchdown pass of the game, of 3 yards to Julian Edelman that wound up the winner."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Juli...ssion.html

What? a bad (subjective) play results in a concussion (head injury) but not Tom Brady's head; Edelman's head. It didn't end anyone's football career but Edelman may be headed that way if he continues to collect concussions.

Where? At the Super Bowl

When? February 1, 2015

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater - by Sherriann - 02-02-2015, 01:42 PM