Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noteworthy, just realized this....needs "watching"
I doubt I'm exaggerating this. This is potentially huge. The linguistics of bot runs...

Nov. 8, '14 had, in the very *bottom* group but not labeled as losers, the words "modify, delete, 2015."

then....

Jan. 14, '15 had, at the *top* of its list the words "cities, modify,delete." *(editing this in quickly....is it just me, or do any of you think it's fascinating or really curious that the older bot run had it at the bottom, then the one a full 2 months later had it at the top?)

Now, here we are not a full month later, and these terms sure do sound ominous. Is it true that the bigger the event/headline, the longer the wait and perhaps the more-extended warnings about it? I don't know what y'all know of this, have witnessed or what your hunches are but mine sure suspects this is true but I'm one of the least-experienced at this.

It sure is time-consuming to go through same bot runs endlessly but I keep discovering that it sure is very fruitful some of the time. It was several days ago, too.

I don't yet know if any of the other runs in-between or after these runs, has "modify and delete" together, nor have I yet checked Project Ano bot runs. I will do my best to try these things when I have time.
I hope some others will, also.
New readers/members, please know that any and everyone can find this stuff, so please don't be shy about jumping right in here.

Messages In This Thread
Noteworthy, just realized this....needs "watching" - by Nanny - 02-07-2015, 03:36 PM