Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/15 Lincoln Observed and 2015's Gender issues
That answer is stuffed somewhere in the Law of One Material. They teach the two different sides: Service to Self and Service to Others. The corruption we see in this world is inevitably rooted in the Service to Self (aka greed and control of others). The problem isn't a human issue. I mean it is, but it's really higher than that. But the solution comes from the individual making a choice for Service to Others, but by making everyone take that vow would take us right back to Service to Self (i.e., controlling others). We have to allow free will, and so the answer I think might sound similar to Ken Wilber's Integral Consciousness. In that, there's not really a single solution, but the collective will naturally move toward Integral, or an ever-evolving higher consciousness. As we continue to know more, experience more, etc., we find it's easier to express compassion and understanding on others' experiences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/15/15 Lincoln Observed and 2015's Gender issues - by Eagle1 - 02-15-2015, 01:50 PM