Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/15 Lincoln Observed and 2015's Gender issues
Rut row, "Bruce" will fly without proper "instruction?!" Hope this is a dang metaphor, LOL.
Gotta add "bruce" to the names to watch, list. *(nevermind hyphens there, sorta rushed)

"sexy sally" will now be easier to identify in headlines, I suspect. Wink

I think Group 2 screams of more stories like OH...BRUCE as in Jenner. Duh I guess I'm more awake than I thought. Yes, we're in an age of very blurred "gender" roles.

"blocked construction cheap" to me is yes, the economic US crash is indeed this year. Construction will be very cheap because they hardly have any work? but same construction will be blocked by other sectors of the ill economy? "

"blocked, yet cheap?" OH, I just noticed there's one more word in the UP column, typed underneath. Yes, "considering" works well with my hunch, "blocked construction cheap "considering" such and such, or "blocked, considering construction cheap?"

Group 5-- are some dead bodies or a hord of dead animal carcasses going to be found on some property in an old bus? That's the gist of what it sounds like to me. This headline should be easy to recognize?

Gotta get to base, dang these runs are so much fun, but will read thread later today, perchance to learn or get better hunches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/15/15 Lincoln Observed and 2015's Gender issues - by Nanny - 02-15-2015, 05:13 PM