Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/21/15 Elizabeth's Skull and a Skinny Pope
"batch" I doubt this is a batch of cookies. Immediately I got a vibe of a lab experiment. Is this news coming of a bad batch of vaccines? vaccine test? or just a bad batch of a proven-recipe?

"elizabeth skull introduced" will this be something about a historic dig and someone of this name will be found, well her skull will be, or whole body but the skull will make news for what it presents?

Wow, so many names past few days! "bobby, elizabeth, ann, daniel, eric!" I see "joe" next to coffee but am hunching that this is because a lot of baby-boomers call or used to call coffee "a cup of joe." Names to watch list (forget the hyphens back there) is sure growing.

"Detailed, nova, reload, trusted?" This is saying something, I think but don't know what yet, if so.

Cool, in the down section. "forum categories message private" has the bot picked up on Eagle1 building his new site? Wink Yes, I'm grinning because I know the internet has likely-millions of forums, and this could be about anyone's forum.

Oh, now wait a minute! LOL Eagle, "lucid up view dream class" is this possibly.....about the dream conference that you've been/or are preparing for? you or someone that's attending it? Two things in one run that could be referring to things in your life, currently is something I find a fun coincidence. Or, is it?

Wow again, this time about the pope and timing he was allowed to be seen in the bot runs! Nope, this was not a coincidence. Sounds to me like the good side of the force is presenting and bringing you emphasis on the importance of the coming pope revelation? headline anyway...by using this most-gifted dreamer and the timing this all went-down.

hmm, well in part because of the reaction from the left about Boehner inviting Netanyahu to speak without kissing the ring of anyone's, the Pope has now been invited and accepted invitation to speak to Congress, at this time it is scheduled for September.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/05/go...hu-hatred/ So far as headlines go, this is definitely something for us to watch.

Elizabeth's skull doesn't have to be some ancient "Queen Elizabeth" dig or finding. Come to think of it, this could just turn out to be a skull that's identified as by the name Elizabeth, and found at a resort, perhaps.

This bot run could work in more than one place. "batch" sounds like a headline that may be huge, dunno why.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/21/15 Elizabeth's Skull and a Skinny Pope - by Nanny - 02-21-2015, 05:31 PM