Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/26/15 Red Alert: The Bell tolls for California
On another note, I see 'class embarrassment sent up bad', as being a little phrase. You can be sent up as in ridiculed, or in the US sense, sent up the river, to prison. I know that, whether it comes out or not the prince philip, epstein, jimmy savile things are all connected. Cliff Richard is also being investigated, he is the british version of one of the osmonds. Gary Glitter also sentenced, i really can't give you a an equivalent, pick your own rotten 80's weird pop star. I am certain that the more they find out about one, the more it leads to another — as in they are all in some sort of ring, whether they know it or not. Someone is pulling their vile threads all at once. Then there is Dominique Strauss kahn, who is one trial in france with woman coming out of the woodwork accusing him, along with a police officer and his American fixers (he was head of the IMF, in Washington). We will see, or we won't i guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/26/15 Red Alert: The Bell tolls for California - by G0'D - 02-26-2015, 01:09 PM