Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace
"tower survive plans destroyed" is one of the few, if not the only encouraging thing about this run.

"march doubt" yeah....we had families doing well in march, but then "march wasted sinking." I doubt "march madness" is a wonderful sale at some store. So, something sinks this month but July is the finale?

Group 2's a trip! "plans destroyed tower survives" but just like the dang IRS missing emails, "data review blank."

Gotta read the wise-one and see what all I'm missing or maybe thinking-amiss, on. Editing this in, and before I read....Edward needs to be added to the list. Dang, I need to see if anyone added "Thomas" yesterday, also. Those "bleachers" are getting pretty full, but what does it mean? **Can a metaphor be repeatedly dreamed? or when a word, meme is, is it usually that word itself, in the headline??

Eagle1, on Group 4, dang you're so much better at this, as are a few on your team so I really want to hear from y'all on this, but heck yeah I'll answer.

I'm not sure if "tar angel" is literal because I believe there are "snow angels" that operate the store-houses of snow, etc. But, either a "tar angel" is going to make "international peace" a more sticky situation, or an angels or an angel of great importance that work(s) for peace is going to be slowed-down, as is a biblical idea also.

I also know my literal self is a stumbling block for myself in this Great Experiment. "Tar angel" could be someone that is human and doesn't want peace, a real rabble-rouser. Or, "tar angel" could be an organization or clique.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace - by Nanny - 03-02-2015, 12:43 PM