Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random stuff that's occurred
Since this is the area where we stick stuff we don't know where else to post, a couple of events that have happened over the last few days:

This morning, as I woke, I heard a voice say "July 15, 2015." Not quite awake, I brilliantly said, "Huh?" The voice repeated, "July 15, 2015. The day when everything changes."

That's it, the whole exchange. Nothing else.

I've also been having interesting experiences with a red light right the last few nights. We have a fan sitting on a bathroom vanity counter and it has a red light that indicates it has power. When I go to bed at night, that red light is in my direct line of vision. Three nights ago, as I laid there, right before falling asleep, the red light rose a bit and then slowly arced down towards the counter. I chalked it up to my lying down and my equilibrium settling, even though that had not happened before. The next night, the red light jiggled a bit but I decided I was imagining the movement. Last night, after I'd settled into bed and was lying there, the red light shot towards the ceiling, arced down, then seemed to bounce around the counter like a ball that had been dropped. I closed my eyes, told myself I was imagining things again, and then opened my eyes. The red light moved back and forth like a pendulum. Ok, this was starting to creep me out. I told myself I wasn't seeing what I was seeing, that there had to be an explanation(this coming from someone who regularly sees weird stuff she can't explain Rolleyes ). I shut my eyes and told myself I would see no movement the next time. I cracked one eye open again. The light zipped up towards the ceiling again, then floated lazily back down, like a leaf from a tree. It meandered back and forth, then settled back into place.

Tonight I plan to unplug the fan so there's no red light. I'll see what happens.

Messages In This Thread
Random stuff that's occurred - by ThePaladin - 03-16-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Random stuff that's occurred - by ThePaladin - 03-16-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Random stuff that's occurred - by Nanny - 03-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Random stuff that's occurred - by ThePaladin - 03-17-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Random stuff that's occurred - by Nanny - 03-17-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Random stuff that's occurred - by ThePaladin - 03-17-2015, 09:43 PM