Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/10/15 Barry is Leaving and MISSION EARTH's Secret Collapse
Folks, our dreambot database is getting so big that it’s starting to drag down my computer speed. It’s teetering on collapse, so I’m going to have to think about storing our enormous word list in several different chunks. It shouldn’t change anything as far as daily dreambots go, but it will force me to spend a couple of days figuring how to better store our long term data. Yippee….more tasks on my plate! Smile

BARRY is LEAVING! YEAH, whatever….He’s actually LEAVING a TEENAGER in the HOTEL after the EXPERIMENT is over.

….those who have been here awhile will recognize that during a lull, we have a sweet spot in the run that tends to have a high rate of detailed information about future events. And the manifestation rate tends to be higher than normal. And the sweet spot is lower on the list, like under a score of 10. Uh oh. Group 2 says that we’re losing our Reptilian Spell, but that in the process comes a SECRET COLLAPSE, and that’s why everyone heads for the CAVE in July/Aug (i.e.. LEO), or there’s something UNFAMILIAR in the LOWER EARTH ORBIT that forces everything to CHANGE.

Group 3 has an extension that is not on the picture. You have to see it from the horizontal list below the bot run picture. It says,
“size shot needed dawn scary there line sense although again mission earth

SIZE SHOT is Ed Dames’ Kill Shot, and it’s needed for the transition….you know, MISSION EARTH.

And with that, let’s all have a blessed weekend okay? Smile

[Image: 20150410%20Barry%20Leaving%20Secret%20Collapse.jpg]

UP Words:     jam convenience quality string brief yeah leaving barry teenager apply wish yell hotel meant experiment ship shelly fantastic cops code shown fri magic writing good shop flames taylor recall panic scenery marriage cave

DOWN Words:   size shot needed dawn scary there line sense although again mission earth non stood called save blonde sent sound journal animals dance when vampire lower position wed wow park class dancing cool awesome master pools

Messages In This Thread
4/10/15 Barry is Leaving and MISSION EARTH's Secret Collapse - by Eagle1 - 04-10-2015, 09:16 AM