Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/1/15 April Fool's: Weed Bending & Sun goes down on Barry
Nope, no betting against this one. There's scientists that proclaim that the future of medicine is in Nano-silver and gold? for skin cancer? I forget, sorry....but since the stuff is already made and was by more than one group we won't see big news on MSM about it until Big Pharma can somehow tweak it to get a patent of all their own. Nano silver is lightyears better than colloidal and that, too is already invented and I hear it's working, but Nano is safer by far than anybody's colloidal.

Nothing is annointed for humans until or unless Big$ is to be had by the powerbrokers.

(04-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: HUGE hit again for TwiceBlessed!

Okay, how many people want to get in on this bet?

Here's the challenge: I bet anyone a million dollars that no one will receive any benefit from this study until AFTER the govt hands the info to a GIGANTIC PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY WHO WILL THEN CHANGE THE PROPERTIES OF SOMETHING PURELY NATURAL (that, by itself, can kill cancer cells) INTO A SIDE-EFFECT RIDDEN DRUG, WHICH WILL AFFORD THEM (THE GIGANTIC PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY) TO HAVE A PRE-APPROVED FDA PATENT, A GIGANTIC STREAM OF PROFIT, AND YET ANOTHER MECHANISM OF DUMBING DOWN THE ALREADY-DRUGGED-OUT U.S. POPULATION.

Anyone want to bet against this? Smile

Fantastic research, Twice! This is absolutely huge news and a definite hit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4/1/15 April Fool's: Weed Bending & Sun goes down on Barry - by Nanny - 04-10-2015, 01:37 PM