Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/4/15 Reality in question; Another Village Cooks
Talk about mindmeld. I was just discussing with a family member last night about how fake the news has been lately. I mean even more then the past. And then this morning, I see this awesome article: http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/05/fo...venezuela/     It talks about how Fox news got busted faking a picture for Baltimore’s riots. What an absolute joke….and to hear the probable excuses just makes me puke.

So why is all this relevant? It seems like my thoughts and words might have made a mark in the bot run today…. VIRTUAL RIFT and REALITY TOTALLY WEEK (Weak).

**** Break time….just found a tiny tick embedded in my skin ****

Okay, that was fun. Now, where is the tick bite in this bot run? Hmmm, nowhere.

***** I can't stand ticks; they remind me of the parasites orchestrating everything from behind the curtain *******

Next issue: COOKING. There it is again. In days past, it was the underground that was cooking, now it’s a VILLAGE, and it apparently DISAPPEARS. Is this back to Hawaii with the most recent volcanic activity? http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2015/0...on-camera/

Congratulations to SAM there in Group 2, although I don’t know what kind of GRAPH he/she won.

The whole biggest loser section is ripe with a soap opera drama, except for Group 3, which I can’t decide if the POLICE will end up being HIDDEN (taken out in favor of some other Federal force…i.e., the MIRROR force), or the POLICE go into HIDING purposefully because they become afraid of something they see….If this event unfolds, we can be rest assured that they are ALIVE in a HOLE somewhere.

Wait a second....the latest from Garland....do these people you see in the stands typify the types of people you'd expect at a so-called Freedom Initiative? Does this quote from the news even make any sort of sense whatsoever? "...contest hosted by New York-based American freedom Defense Initiative at the Curtis Culwell Center." So the people you see in the following link...they were contestants? And to think that a lady just happened to have a full size flag in her purse....Oh my gosh, what a joke! http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/05/0...-lockdown/

Here's my point. The REAL police were in HIDING or hidden, and instead, a fake swat team was outside staging another fake shooting. Can anyone show me solid evidence that this event was real? Thank you in advance.

[Image: 20150504%20virtual%20rift.jpg]

UP Words:     virtual rift test sun notes reality totally week touch drank horror agree input shower disappear cooking village determine smelling sense blade chased awesome till upstairs staircase hands wow available up sam won graph

DOWN Words:   reading giving garage thank hiding police mirror alive ride hole laying married crush dreamed seat pocket animals often truck fat shared taylor april partner worst son pregnant teeth underground class wed fri crystal days barry

Messages In This Thread
5/4/15 Reality in question; Another Village Cooks - by Eagle1 - 05-04-2015, 10:15 AM