Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe animals have souls? I've wondered a lot lately about this~
Beautiful! You're one of those souls that animals are drawn to. It speaks volumes about your golden soul.

I'll peek in chat, would love to but I don't get to hang for long. Been up about 20hrs. and this old lady is feeling it, seriously.

Yes, she knew and even when the vet said she was gone and that muscle movements were involuntary, I mean had said that ahead of time.....then when he said she was gone, she opened her mouth at least an inch wide, twice!

We think she had another stroke last night and this one unlike one years ago did powerful damage. She could not even drink from her water bowl all day, couldn't eat since previous night, and would walk towards us and go left, etc.

It's late so I'll check chat and I thank you very much for your love and prayers. Prayers are the greatest gift in the world, IMO and patience is the second.

I know tomorrow I'm gonna be blessed to reread this post of yours. I'm so fatigued now it's like after flying a red-eye, the next morning almost.
hugs~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe animals have souls? I've wondered a lot lately about this~ - by Nanny - 05-15-2015, 03:06 AM